Excellent for wet, cold-weather fishing, Kinetics’ Drywalker X-treme Boot combine intelligent design and construction to keep fishermen comfortable. Removable foam-insulated booties delivers warmth – down to -50 degrees – without the weight or bulk of traditional insulated boots. EVA midsoles and nylon shanks support your feet and cushion your step. Lightweight, self-cleaning outsoles shed mud, allowing you to retain traction on varying terrain. This is an extremely warm and comfortable winter boot.
- Wool inner sock with aluminum lining
- Comfortable, Lightweight And Totally Waterproof Boots
- Removable foam-insulated booties and moisture-wicking linings
- Eva midsoles and nylon shanks
- Lightweight, self-cleaning outsoles
- Extremely warm, down to -50 degrees